What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate system for shooting performance improvement
- Develop a nasty step back and become fluent in shooting off of the dribble in a multitude of ways
- No more shipping costs, no more waiting for the mailman, and no more scratched DVD’s
- Forget about wasting time in the gym anymore
- Learn how to become an excellent shooter
- Get every coaching point of every drill
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Shot Maker Solo System scores 73.17/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://theshotmakersystem.com/complete-2/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: theshotmakersystem.com you’ll also be taken through to theshotmakersystem.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)